- 1 Velocity Point per 2.5 Citi Rewards points transferred for Citi Gold (Visa), and Citi Platinum credit cards. Minimum of 25,000 Citi Rewards points per transfer.
- 1 Velocity Point per 2 Citi Rewards points transferred for Citi Prestige, Citi Signature and CitiBusiness credit cards. Minimum of 20,000 Citi Rewards points per transfer.
How to transfer
- Visit Citibank Online or call 1800 818 008 (Citi Prestige Cardholders) or 13 24 84 (CitiBusiness, Visa, Gold, Platinum and Signature Cardholders)
- Have your Velocity Membership Card handy
- Allow up to 5 business days for the Velocity Points to land in your Account.
Want this card?
Visit citibank.com.au today or call 13 24 84.
Terms and Conditions
Redemption of Citi Rewards points for Velocity Points is only available to eligible Gold (Visa) Platinum (Visa); CitiBusiness Gold (Visa); Signature (Visa) or Prestige (Visa) Cardholders. The earning and redemption of Citi Rewards points is subject to the Citi Rewards terms and conditions, available at citibank.com.au/rewards or by calling 13 24 84. To redeem Citi Rewards points for Velocity Points, individuals must be a Velocity Member. Membership of Velocity is the Cardholder’s responsibility and is subject to the Velocity Membership Terms & Conditions as amended from time to time, available at velocityfrequentflyer.com. The redemption of Citi Rewards points will be administered solely by Citi Rewards and may take up to 5 business days or longer to transfer into the Velocity Membership Account. Once Citi Rewards points have been redeemed for Velocity Points, they are governed by the Velocity Membership Terms & Conditions and cannot be cancelled or reversed. All Velocity Points redemptions with Velocity Frequent Flyer are subject to availability which may be limited and are subject to Velocity Membership Terms & Conditions available at velocityfrequentflyer.com.