Claim missing Points for flights
The process to claim missing Points for flights depends on the airline partner you travelled with.
Virgin Australia, Virgin Samoa, Air New Zealand, Etihad Airways, Singapore Airlines, South African Airways and SilkAir
If your Velocity Frequent Flyer number was added to your eligible Virgin Australia, Virgin Samoa, Air New Zealand, Etihad Airways, Singapore Airlines, South African Airways or SilkAir booking, please allow 14 days after your flight for your Points to be added to your Account.
If your Points have not been credited after 14 days, or if you forgot to add your Velocity membership number prior to travelling, you can submit a missing Points claim by logging into your Velocity Account and following the steps to claim online.
Virgin Atlantic, Virgin America, airberlin and Hawaiian Airlines
Please contact the Membership Contact Centre to claim missing Points for eligible travel with Virgin Atlantic, Virgin America, airberlin and Hawaiian Airlines.
Delta Air Lines and Alitalia
To claim missing Points for eligible bookings Delta Air Lines and Alitalia, please email your Velocity membership number and a copy of your electronic ticket and boarding pass to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The partnership with FlyPelican commenced on 7th March 2017. FlyPelican process all missing points claims based upon earn eligibility e.g. eligible flights taken on and from 7th March 2017. To claim missing Points for FlyPelican bookings please visit the FlyPelican website to complete a retrospective claim form. Claims must be made within 30 days of travel.
When claiming missing Points for flights taken with airline partners, please note:
- Claims can be made for travel completed up to 30 days prior to joining Velocity Frequent Flyer.
- FlyPelican claims must be made within 30 days of travel.
- Other airline partner claims must be made within 6 months of travel provided you were a member at the time of travel.
- Virgin Australia claims take up to 7 days to process.
- FlyPelican claims take up to 14 days to process.
- Partner airline claims take between 4 to 6 weeks to process.
- If successful, eligible Points and/or Status Credits will be automatically credited to your Account.
- If you are a member of another airline loyalty program, you may only earn Points with one loyalty program for flights flown with Virgin Australia or our airline partners.
Have you flown in the last 30 days, but were not a member at the time?
You can claim Points for travel completed on Virgin Australia and our airline partners up to 30 days prior to joining Velocity Frequent Flyer. Simply email your Velocity membership number and a copy of your electronic ticket and boarding pass to email@example.com, or, if your booking was with FlyPelican, complete the FlyPelican Velocity retrospective claim form. Successful claims will be credited to your Account between 2 and 6 weeks of submission.
Have you forgotten to add your Velocity membership number to your booking prior to travel?
For Virgin Australia and Virgin Samoa bookings, you can add your Velocity membership number to your booking online. If you are travelling on one of our airline partners, please call the airline directly and they will add your Velocity membership number to your booking. You will then automatically earn Points for your eligible travel.