Earn Points with Velocity Co-brand credit card
Transfer existing points from a Partner card
Available with Virgin Money, American Express
The easiest way to earn with all Points automatically going to your Velocity account
Depending on the card you choose, you could enjoy additional benefits such as a Virgin Australia gift voucher1, complimentary return domestic flight6 or lounge passes2
Plus, earn Points twice when you spend with Velocity’s partners3
Transfer your existing reward points from an eligible credit or charge card to your Velocity account.
All major credit and charge card providers supported
It's flexible, you can choose when you transfer your points
Set up Auto Redemption with selected partners to automatically transfer your points
Velocity Co-brand credit cards
Transfer points from a partner card
Apply for one of our Co-brand credit cards today, and start earning Velocity Points on your purchases.
Virgin Australia Velocity High Flyer Card Earn up to 1 Point per $1 spent on Eligible Transactions4 Benefits include two complimentary Virgin Australia Lounge passes13 and a $129 Virgin Australia Gift Voucher each year1
Virgin Australia Velocity Flyer Card Earn up to 0.66 Points per $1 spent on Eligible Transactions4 Benefits include a $129 Virgin Australia Gift Voucher each year1
American Express Velocity Platinum Card Earn 1.25 Points per $1 spent, except government bodies in Australia where you will earn 0.5 Velocity Points per $1 spent5 Until 14 April 2019 earn an additional 0.25 Velocity Points per $1 spent on purchases, except for spend at government bodies in Australia Earn 1 additional Velocity Point per $1 spent with Virgin Australia5 Benefits include a complimentary Virgin Australia return flight each year6 and Virgin Australia lounge passes7 Receive 100 Velocity Frequent Flyer Status Credits, when you spend a minimum of $50,000 within your card membership year8
American Express Velocity Escape Card Earn 0.75 Points per $1 spent, except government bodies in Australia where you will earn 0.5 Velocity Points per $1 spent5 Until 14 April 2019 earn an additional 0.25 Velocity Points per $1 spent on purchases, except for spend at government bodies in Australia Earn 1 additional Velocity Point per $1 spent with Virgin Australia5 Benefits include a $0 annual fee
2. Virgin Australia single entry Lounge passes are offered on the Virgin Australia Velocity High Flyer card and the American Express Velocity Platinum card.
3. Points may vary depending on the partner and time of purchase.
4. Standard Velocity Point earn rate on the Virgin Australia Velocity High Flyer Card is 1 Point per dollar spent on Eligible Transactions on your first $8,000 spend per statement period, then 0.5 Points per dollar spent on Eligible Transactions per statement period thereafter. Standard Velocity Point earn rate on the Virgin Australia Velocity Flyer Card is 0.66 Points per dollar spent on Eligible Transactions on your first $1,500 spend per statement period, then 0.5 Points per dollar spent on Eligible Transactions per statement period thereafter. To earn and redeem Velocity Points, you must be a Velocity Frequent Flyer member. Velocity membership and Points earn and redemption are subject to the Member Terms and Conditions, as amended from time to time. Velocity Points are earned on Eligible Transactions only. Eligible Transaction means any purchase excluding (but not limited to) Cash Advances, Balance Transfers, Special Promotions, BPAY payments, purchases of foreign currency and travellers cheques, transactions made in operating a business, bank fees and charges such as interest and ATM charges and government related transactions. Government related transactions include transactions with government or semi-government entities, or relating to services provided by or in connection with government (for example but not limited to transactions made at Australia Post, payments to the Australian Taxation Office, council rates, motor registries, tolls, parking stations and meters, fares on public transport, fines and court related costs).See Rewards Program for High Flyer and Flyer Cardholders Terms and Conditions for full details and definition.
5. Velocity Points are earned in accordance with and subject to the American Express Velocity Card Points Terms and Conditions, and exclusions apply. Eligible purchases do not include cash advances, interest, balance transfers, fees and charges for traveller's cheques and foreign currencies. These do not earn Velocity Points. For the full list of exclusions, please refer to the American Express Velocity Cards Points Terms and Conditions available here. Certain transactions will earn 0.5 points per dollar with Merchants classified as; "government", including the Australian Taxation Office, the Australian Postal Corporation (Australia Post), federal/state and local government bodies. The additional Velocity Point earned per $1 spent on Virgin Australia only applies to purchases made in Australia. For full details on Points earn rates, please visit the American Express Velocity Platinum Card, Escape Card or Business Card pages on the American Express website.
6. The complimentary domestic economy Virgin Australia return flight is available on the American Express Velocity Platinum card. The complimentary domestic economy Virgin Australia return flight is only available between selected Australian cities and is available for booking by American Express Velocity Platinum Card Members after your first Card spend in the first year, and then after your first Card spend each year after the anniversary of your membership. All flights are subject to availability and neither Virgin Australia nor American Express guarantees that seats or tickets will be available on the dates or at the times you may wish to fly. Seat availability may be limited to certain dates and/or flights and it may be more difficult to book seats around public holidays, school holidays or special events. Some flights may not have any seats available for redemption. Route availability is subject to change without notice. The complimentary flight is not eligible for Velocity Points and/or Status Credits earn. All travel is subject to the American Express Velocity Platinum Card Benefits Terms and Conditions available here and travel is subject to Virgin Australia Conditions of Carriage available at virginaustralia.com.
7. Virgin Australia lounge entry passes are subject to the American Express Velocity Card Benefits Terms and Conditions available at americanexpress.com.au/businesst&cs. Two Single Entry passes to the Virgin Australia lounge will be activated on the Basic Card member's Velocity membership card annually on or after the anniversary of Card membership. Single Entry passes are valid for 12 months from the date of issue. The Virgin Australia lounge is operated by Virgin Australia Airlines Pty Ltd in selected domestic airports and entry is subject to the Virgin Australia lounge Terms and Conditions, available at virginaustralia.com/lounge and as amended from time to time.
8. 100 Velocity Frequent Flyer Status Credits will be awarded when you spend a minimum of $50,000 (on Eligible Spend) within your card membership year. Card membership year means 365 days from the anniversary date of your American Express Velocity Platinum Card. Eligible Spend does not include cash type purchases on a Card, for example travellers cheques and foreign currencies or any interest, fees or charges (including late payment or dishonoured payments) charged to the Card account. Please allow up to 2 weeks after you meet the minimum spend requirement for the Velocity Frequent Flyer Status Credits to be credited to your Velocity account. In addition to Status Credits, Velocity members need to fly on Virgin Australia marketed flights to earn Eligible Sectors to upgrade or maintain a level of membership. To find out more about the Status Credit and Eligible Sector requirements for Velocity membership levels please visit velocityfrequentflyer.com/content/Status/.
9. Information is correct as at 1 June 2016. Points calculations are based on current partnership agreements with the providers listed and are subject to change without notice. Each individual financial institution has minimum transfer requirements. Please review the individual credit and charge card provider's Terms and Conditions. Credit and charge card partners are subject to change without notice.
10. Points may be earned for eligible travel on regular scheduled Any Domestic and Any International flights marketed by Virgin Australia and Airline Partners. Unless otherwise specified by VRPL, Points will not be earned on transport other than air transport. Details of the earn rate at which Points will be credited and restrictions applicable are based on the Marketing Carrier and fare class. Eligible fare classes are governed by the Marketing Carrier. View eligible fare classes by partner airline. Check the Velocity Member Terms and Conditions for details about earning Points. Silver, Gold and Platinum Members may receive a Points Bonus in addition to the Base Points allocated, as set out in the Terms and Conditions.
11. Available at participating BP service stations. Points capped at 150 litres of fuel and $100 of in-store shop, per transaction. Velocity Points will not be earned on selected purchases, including but not limited to Tobacco, Fleet and Gift Cards. View the full list of exclusions.
13. The complimentary Lounge pass benefit is available to Primary Virgin Australia Velocity High Flyer Cardholders only and provides two Single-Entry Virgin Australia domestic Lounge passes each year. You will become eligible for your two Single-Entry Virgin Australia domestic Lounge passes upon card activation in your first year and then each anniversary thereafter. See Virgin Australia Lounge Pass Benefit Terms & Conditions for full details.