Earn Points with Velocity Co-brand credit card
Transfer existing points from a Partner card
Available with Virgin Money, American Express or NAB
The easiest way to earn with all Points automatically going to your Velocity account
Depending on the card you choose, you could enjoy additional benefits such as a Virgin Australia gift voucher1, complimentary return domestic flight6 or lounge passes2
Plus, earn Points twice when you spend with Velocity’s partners3
Transfer your existing reward points from an eligible credit or charge card to your Velocity account.
All major credit and charge card providers supported
It's flexible, you can choose when you transfer your points
Set up Auto Redemption with selected partners to automatically transfer your points
Velocity Co-brand credit cards
Transfer points from a partner card
Apply for one of our Co-brand credit cards today, and start earning Velocity Points on your purchases.
Virgin Australia Velocity High Flyer Card Earn up to 3 Points per $1 spent on eligible transactions4 Benefits include two complimentary Virgin Australia Lounge passes14 and a $129 Virgin Australia Gift Voucher each year1
Virgin Australia Velocity Flyer Card Earn up to 1 Point per $1 spent on eligible transactions4 Benefits include a $129 Virgin Australia Gift Voucher each year1
American Express Velocity Platinum Card Earn up to 3 Points per $1 spent5 Benefits include a complimentary Virgin Australia return flight each year6 and Virgin Australia Lounge passes7
American Express Velocity Escape Card Earn up to 2 Points per $1 spent5 Benefits include a $0 annual fee
NAB Velocity Rewards Premium Card Earn up to 1.5 Points per $1 spent8 Benefits include an American Express and Visa card linked to the one account and complimentary insurance9
NAB Velocity Rewards Card Earn up to 1 Point per $1 spent8 Benefits include an American Express and Visa card linked to the one account
1. The Virgin Australia Velocity Flyer and High Flyer Cards provides one Virgin Australia Gift Voucher to the value of $129 (AUD) each year. You will become eligible for your $129 Virgin Australia Gift Voucher 30 days after card approval in your first year and 30 days after your card anniversary thereafter provided you have made a retail purchase as the Primary Cardholder in the 2 months prior to requesting your voucher, your account is active and in good order and you are a Velocity Frequent Flyer Member. See Terms & conditions for full details.
2. Virgin Australia single entry Lounge passes are offered on the Virgin Australia Velocity High Flyer card and the American Express Velocity Platinum card.
3. Points may vary depending on the partner and time of purchase.
4. The Virgin Australia Velocity High Flyer Card - Earn 3 Velocity Points per $1 of eligible spend with Virgin Australia. On other eligible transactions earn 1 Velocity Point per $1 spent, up to $10,000 each statement period, then 0.5 Velocity Points per $1 spent. The Virgin Australia Velocity Flyer Card - Earn 1 Velocity Point per $1 of eligible spent with Virgin Australia. On other retail purchases earn 0.66 Velocity Points per $1 spent, up to $1,500 each statement period, then 0.5 Velocity Points per $1 spent. Virgin Australia Velocity Credit Card holders who use their Card to book a flight with a “VA” flight number online at www.virginaustralia.com or by calling 13 67 89, will earn Velocity Points at the Virgin Australia Earn Rate. Velocity Points are calculated based on the Australian dollar value of the booking and are awarded for each whole Australian dollar spent. Velocity Points are earned on Eligible Transactions only. Eligible Transactions means any retail purchase which is made by the use of a Card or any other means permitted by Us, excluding (but not limited to) transactions by way of Cash Advances, Balance Transfers, Special Promotions, fees, BPAY payments, purchases of foreign currency and travellers cheques, foreign exchange and ATM/Bank charges, interest charges, finance charges, government charges, payments to the Australian Taxation Office, insurance charges, payments to loan accounts (mortgage etc), purchases in excess of limits on the Account and transactions made in operating a business.
5. Velocity Points are earned in accordance with and subject to the American Express Velocity Cards Points Terms and Conditions, and exclusions apply. Eligible purchases do not include cash advances, interest, balance transfers, fees and charges for traveller’s cheques and foreign currencies. These do not earn Velocity Points. For the full list of exclusions, please refer to the American Express Velocity Cards Points Terms and Conditions available from American Express. For full details on Points earn rates, please visit the American Express Velocity Platinum Card, Escape Card or Business Card pages on the American Express website.
6. The complimentary domestic economy Virgin Australia return flight is available on the American Express Velocity Platinum card. The flight is between selected Australian cities and is available for booking by American Express Velocity Platinum Card Members after your first Card spend in the first year, and then after your first Card spend each year after the anniversary of your membership. All flights are subject to availability and neither Virgin Australia nor American Express guarantee that seats or tickets will be available on the dates or at the times you may wish to fly. Seat availability may be limited to certain dates and/or flights and it may be more difficult to book seats around public holidays, school holidays or special events. Some flights may not have any seats available for redemption. Route availability is subject to change without notice. The complimentary flight is not eligible for Velocity Points and/or Status Credits earn. Booking is subject to the American Express Velocity Platinum Card Benefits Terms and Conditions and travel is subject to Virgin Australia Conditions of Carriage available at virginaustralia.com.
7. Virgin Australia lounge entry passes are subject to the American Express Velocity Card Benefits Terms and Conditions available at americanexpress.com.au/businesst&cs. Two Single Entry passes to the Virgin Australia lounge will be activated on the Basic Card member's Velocity membership card annually on or after the anniversary of Card membership. Single Entry passes are valid for 12 months from the date of issue. The Virgin Australia lounge is operated by Virgin Australia Airlines Pty Ltd in selected domestic airports and entry is subject to the Virgin Australia lounge Terms and Conditions, available at virginaustralia.com/lounge and as amended from time to time.
8. NAB Velocity Rewards Premium Card - Earn 1.5 Velocity Points for every $1 spent with the American Express card and 0.5 Velocity Points for every $1 spent with the Visa card. NAB Velocity Rewards Card - Earn 1 Velocity Point for every $1 spent with the American Express card and 0.5 Velocity Points for every $1 spent with the Visa card. To earn Points, you must be a member of the Velocity Frequent Flyer program and have provided your valid Velocity membership number to NAB. Velocity Points are earned on everyday purchases. Everyday purchases exclude transactions NAB decides are wholly or partly for gambling or gaming purchases. Points Capped at $20,000 per Statement cycle.
9. A qualifying purchase is required to get the benefits of the complimentary insurance. See terms, conditions and exclusions of the complimentary insurances specified in the NAB Card Insurance Policy Information booklet (PDF, 391KB) and in the NAB Purchase Protection Insurance Policy Information Booklet (PDF, 924KB) as may be amended. The complimentary insurances are issued by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 to NAB. Access to the benefit of cover under the NAB card insurances is provided to eligible NAB cardholders by operation of s48 of the Insurance Contracts Act 1984 (Cth).
10. Information is correct as at 1 June 2016. Points calculations are based on current partnership agreements with the providers listed and are subject to change without notice. Each individual financial institution has minimum transfer requirements. Please review the individual credit and charge card provider's Terms and Conditions. Credit and charge card partners are subject to change without notice.
11. Points may be earned for eligible travel on regular scheduled Any Domestic and Any International flights marketed by Virgin Australia and Airline Partners. Unless otherwise specified by VRPL, Points will not be earned on transport other than air transport. Details of the earn rate at which Points will be credited and restrictions applicable are based on the Marketing Carrier and fare class. Eligible fare classes are governed by the Marketing Carrier. View eligible fare classes by partner airline. Check the Velocity Member Terms and Conditions for details about earning Points. Silver, Gold and Platinum Members may receive a Points Bonus in addition to the Base Points allocated, as set out in the Terms and Conditions.
12. Available at participating BP service stations. Points capped at 150 litres of fuel and $100 of in-store shop, per transaction. Velocity Points will not be earned on selected purchases, including but not limited to Tobacco, Fleet and Gift Cards. View the full list of exclusions.
14. The complimentary Lounge pass benefit is available to Primary Virgin Australia Velocity High Flyer Cardholders only and provides two Single-Entry Virgin Australia domestic Lounge passes each year. You will become eligible for your two Single-Entry Virgin Australia domestic Lounge passes upon card activation in your first year and then each anniversary thereafter. See Lounge Pass Terms & Conditions for full details.
To earn and redeem Points you must be a Velocity member. Velocity membership, Points earn and redemption are subject to the Member Terms and Conditions as amended from time to time.