Please be advised that Velocity is currently undertaking scheduled system maintenance.
During this time, some of our usual Velocity services will not be available to members:
- Logging into your Velocity Frequent Flyer Account
- Logging into the Virgin Australia website using your Velocity number
- Adding your Velocity number to current bookings online via Manage My Booking
- Updating or amending details held within your Velocity Frequent Flyer Account
- Claiming Missing Points
- Retrieving bookings on the Virgin Australia website using your Velocity number
- Upgrading with Points or making use of complimentary fare upgrades
- Redeeming your Velocity Points for flights with Virgin Australia and our airline partners
- Redeeming Points via the Velocity Rewards Store and with program partners
- Earning Points via the Velocity eStore
- Joining as a new member of the Velocity Frequent Flyer program
If you have plans to make a booking during this time we encourage you to do so prior to the system maintenance taking place. Please also note that Velocity Membership Agents will only be able to assist members who have general Velocity enquiries and will be unable to make/change/cancel bookings on behalf of members.
We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience and understanding.
To unsubscribe from a particular Velocity communication, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.