Please be advised that between 12:50am AEDT and 2:00am AEDT Tuesday 4 November 2014 we will be undertaking scheduled system maintenance.
During this time, some of our usual Velocity services will not be available to members:
- Log into Velocity Frequent Flyer account online
- Log into the Virgin Australia website using their Velocity number
- Log into the Virgin Australia lounge website and purchase or renew lounge membership
- Log into the Virgin Australia Holidays and Global eStore
- Add Velocity Frequent Flyer number to new or existing bookings on the Virgin Australia website
- Retrieve bookings using your Velocity Frequent Flyer number on the Virgin Australia website
- Claim Missing Points
- Upgrade with Points or make use of complimentary fare upgrades
- Check in via mobile if their Velocity Frequent Flyer number is in the booking
- Redeem Velocity Points for flights with Virgin Australia and our airline partners
- Redeem Points via the Velocity Online Reward Store and program partners
- Join as a new member of the Velocity Frequent Flyer program
If you have plans to make a booking during this time we encourage you to do so prior to the system maintenance taking place. Please also note that Velocity Membership Agents will only be able to assist members who have general Velocity enquiries and will be unable to make/change/cancel bookings on behalf of members.
We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience and understanding.