Please be advised that between 11:30pm AEST Saturday 9 May and 2:00am AEST Sunday 10 May 2015 we will be undertaking scheduled system maintenance.
During this time, some of our usual Velocity services will not be available to members:
- Add Velocity Frequent Flyer number to new or existing bookings on the Virgin Australia website
- Retrieving bookings using your Velocity Frequent Flyer number on the Virgin Australia website
- Upgrade with Points or make use of complimentary fare upgrades
- Redeem Velocity Points for flights with Virgin Australia and our airline partners
- Manage flight reward bookings online
Please also note that Velocity Membership Agents will only be able to assist members who have general Velocity enquiries and will be unable to make/change/cancel redemption bookings on behalf of members.
We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience and understanding.
Unsubscribing from Velocity Communications
If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving all Velocity marketing communications during this time, please email your request to email@example.com, clearly stating your Velocity membership number, and Velocity will action this request on your behalf. Please allow up to 5 days for your change to completely take effect.